Homestay for student.We are a professional couple (Auditor and Real Estate Consultant) with 3 children. We have a clean and organized home and we value healthy eating and lifestyle. We enjoy being connected with friends, family and new people. We speak mainly English and some Cantonese at home.The home is located in a prestige neighborhood close to shopping, schools (Ivey League school, Bayview Secondary School is only 3 minute walk away), and public transit. The room is located on the main floor. Homestay high school female student welcome.Monthly rate ($1250) includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will enjoy your stay with us.
Home Stay invites students to board. Three meals a day (Chinese food). New independent room, luxurious decoration, separate bathroom, wardrobe, furniture and so on. 7 rooms, enrolling 5 students. 3,750 feet, double garage, on Richmond Hill, in Major MacKenzie & Bathurst. Near Alexander Mackenzie High School, Richmond Green High School, Richmond Hill High School, Langstaff High School, Bayview High School and many famous public and private schools.
The Townhouse is located at Bayview Ave & Elgin Mills Rd. The living environment is safe, the environment is beautiful and the transportation is convenient. It takes 3 minutes to get to the bus station. The nearest Jean Vanier CHS is just 5 minutes' walk away. At present, there are hostess and a 12-year private school girl. The hostess is honest and considerate. She is good at Sichuan cuisine and often tries some new dishes.The hostess is familiar with Ontario's education system and can provide advice for high school and university applications for home students.
Recruit two boarding students, located in Yong and Elgin Mills, in Richmond City. The community has good security and convenient transportation. It is 500 meters away from Yonge bus. Viva Blue and 99/98 buses reach the subway station directly. There are banks, supermarkets, shopping halls and shopping halls nearby. Furnished, unlimited high speed internet. Air-conditioning, three meals a day, fruit, simple snacks, negotiable pick-up.
The nearby public schools are:
Richmond Hill High School; Richmond green secondary school ;
Alexander Mackenzie High School;
King city Secondary School and more.
Nearby private school:
Century Private School;
Beacon Mile Academy and more.
My name is Helena Mintsoulis and I live in Richmond Hill with my husband and we are looking for 1 student to occupy one of our bedrooms upstairs. We live in a beautiful home with 2 little girls (9 years old) and 2 little dogs (really cute). I am a teacher and my husband is a real estate agent. We live in a 3000 sq. ft. beautiful home and will provide you with a beautiful bedroom, bath room, high speed internet, TV, meals (love to cook) every day and have access to the whole house. We are minutes from Yonge Street and the bus, and close to shopping. Right now we have 1 professionally redecorated guest bedroom, with bedroom furniture, and closets have new closet organizers.
The entire house is supplied by Wi-Fi (high speed internet). Laundry facility and high definition cable TV is available. Beautiful deck leading to the backyard and stone patio. Individual must be friendly, honest, and should not smoke. Must have a good personality, and must be a clean person/independent, social and must clean their bedroom on a regular basis. Individual(s) need to be able to travel to school independently and wake up on time. Pick-up/drop off from the airport needs to be done independently.
Schools in the area include: Bayview Secondary, TMS College, Dr. Bette Stephenson, Langstaff, Bayview High School, Holy Trinity Academy, Richland Academy, TMS, Alexander MaKenzie H. S., Jean Vanier Catholic H. S., and Cardinal Carter Catholic H. S. Langstaff.
Newly renovated at Richmond Hill, Ontario, located at Bayview Ave and Briggs Ave, easily access to the Thornlea Secondary School and the St Robert Secondary School.
The community is surrounded by supermarkets, banks, restaurants, clinics and so on.
We are a three-members family. We have 3 bedrooms on the second floor and 1 bedroom at the basement available for students.
We offer fantastic Chinese food with Northern China and Sichuan styles, as well as homemade pasta.
Welcome you to join our family.
House location is about two minutes from both Bloomington Road and Bathurst Street (corner of two main roads). Close to bus stop. It is considered for a male.
-High- Speed unlimited internet
-All steel kitchen appliances.
-Washroom is going to be shared with only one more gentleman.
-Quiet neighbourhood with a decent view of the jungle.
-Laundry is in the main floor.
-Available now and the first and last is required
A very large and bright bedroom is Available in prestigious Richmond Hill area just looking for a female roommate.
-IN A VERY CLEAN AND quiet Condo APARTMENT, @ $650/month
- Furnished with queen mattress and a three large cabinets and drawers with laminated floors
- All inclusive (laundry, cable internet, hydro, electricity, heat, air condition, etc)
-The building offers a huge assortment of amenities including: 24 hour security in building, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Dry Sauna, Billiards room, Party room, Library, Movie Room, Gym and Tennis Court, all available to residents and their visitors.
- 1 min walk to Go Train and YRT Bus # 4 (just in front of the entrance of the condo).It is good for people who work downtown.
- 5 min walk to Young Street and Viva transit
-10 Min to Richmond Hill center by bus on Yonge (very convenient for York students they can get Viva to go to York U for 15 Min)
- 10 min walk to Bayview Ave.
- 10 min walk to Big shopping mall including Walmart, Food Basics, Nofrills, schools, parks, library, Dolar store,etc. + 3 bus stop to Hillcrest Mall.
- 5 min walk to Bayview Ave. YRT Bus #90 and 91
- Walking distance to Richmond Hill library
- Share 4 pieces washroom with 1 other person
- Parking would be available in the building for another $40/$50.
1st & Lasts month's rent
Proof of income
A little about me: I am a young Christian(female) professional working full time. (quiet, respectful of privacy, and clean). No smoker and no pet, no drug, no drink. Looking for someone with similar qualities and female. Will take first and last month rent initially. The rent should normally be around $900 per person after hydro and internet, but I am willing to pay most of it and let you pay $650 dollars per month including everything.
Available On Feb. 15th, 2017 or Mar.1th 2017. Depend on your moving time.
Available is a comfortable 3.5m x 4m room for rent near Yonge and Major Mackenzie. Great house, super clean with nice updated living room and kitchen.
Tenant has access to:
- comfortable full size bed
- 32" HD TV with Rogers cable
- Rogers high speed internet wired and wireless
SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- 55" inch 4K High Definition TV
- Rogers Cable and high speed internet
- Modern Sofa and office area
- floor to ceiling sliding doors
- new hardwood flooring
- all necessary cookware to cook delicious meals
- professional Frigidaire stainless steel appliaces (fridge, dishwasher, oven)
- use of small appliances (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc)
- NEW SAMSUNG front loading washer and dryer
- natural eco-friendly laundry detergent
- iron and board
- Most amazing backyard
- organic garden with fruits and vegetables free to forage for cooking
- GIANT Buddha carved in wood. Make a wish or prayer for good luck
Double garage for extra parking etc. Immediate access to YRT 83 trench route that connects to Bernard Terminal and Richmond Hill Centre. 2 minutes away from beautiful Mill Pond and 2 minutes from the Mackenzie Health Hospital.
Room furnished with bed and dresser. Pay only $745 month to month. Includes everything else such as utilities, high speed internet, Rogers cable TV.
If you are responsible, friendly, non-smoker, please inquire.
Very safe neighbourhood. Closest interesection is Yonge and Major Mackenzie. 1 minute walk from the beautiful Mill Pond Park. 2 minutes from Mackenzie Health Hospital. Come by and have a quick look.
Bright and Beautiful 4 Bdrm+den with4Full Bathrooms Finished Basement Apartment, Backing Onto Ravine In Desirable Of Richmond Hill. Mins. To Transit, School,All Amenities & Etr Toll.Gyms and Malls 390 feet deep back yard beautiful winter and spring
Looking to rent short term
Friendly English & Chinese speaking family home in Richmond Hill (Bayview and Elgin Mills).Looking for female Chinese international student. Ready to move in immediately.
• Thornlea Secondary School): 15 minutes by one bus
• Richmond Green Secondary School (with a public library inside the school): 5 minutes by one bus
• Bayview Secondary School (with IB program): walk distance
• Richmond Hill High School (with Gift program and AP courses): 5 minutes by one bus
• Custodianship， student Visa ，school application assistance available.
• Full set of furniture included in the bright bedroom upstairs – bed, closet, desk, chair, night table .
• Free wireless Internet, all utilities included- central A/C, Heat and Hydro.
• Close to bus stop, shopping plaza, library, community center and restaurants.
- Spacious 1 bedroom
- 5min or less walking to bus station, supermarket, restaurants
- 10min to Richmond Hill Center, Markham Center and Seneca College by YRT
- All utilities included
- 1 Year lease, last month deposit required
- Washing Machine onsite, no dryer
- 3 bedrooms available ( Also available for renting 3 rooms together)
Room For Rent - $600.00 per month
All Utilities Included
Very Safe, Family Oriented Community
Beautiful Home - Must See
Separate Refrigerator & Washroom for Tenant
Concrete Deck, Granite Top Kitchen
Within Walking Distance of Bus Stops, Shopping Plazas, Community Centers, Schools
Looking For A Female Tenant
(One Room Already Occupied By A Female)
No Parking Available
(Ad Will Be Removed Once a Suitable Tenant is Found)
Friendly English & French speaking family home in Richmond Hill (Bayview and Elgin Mills)
Close to many top schools:
• Bayview Secondary School (with IB program): walk distance
• TMS Secondary school (Top private school with IB program): Steps from home
• Richmond Hill High School (with Gift program and AP courses): walk distance
• Thornlea Secondary School (French immersion program): 15 minutes by one bus
• Richmond Green Secondary School (with a public library inside the school): 10 minutes by one bus
• Alexander Mackenzie High School (IB program and Arts program)
• Free student Visa and school application assistance available
• Close to bus stop, shopping plaza, library, community center and restaurants
• Full set of furniture included in the bedroom – bed, closet, desk, chair, night table
• Free wireless Internet, all utilities included- central A/C, Heat and Hydro
• Parking spot is available
• Walk distance to parks & tennis courts
• 30 minutes drive to Downtown Toronto and Toronto International Airport
• Daily carpool service can be provided with extra cost
• We cook Asian style meals as well as many other cuisines
• Non-Smoking family, looking for responsible, friendly, tidy, non-smoking & alcohol free roommate
• Ready to move in immediately
Professional/student Homestay with 3 healthy Vegan/vegetarian Gluten-Dairy free meals per day.
Located near Bayview & 16th Avenue we have 3 rooms available each with private 3 or 4pc bathrooms. 1 parking space available also street parking nearby.
Close to 404 and transit, Hillcrest Mall, library & schools.